Health & Safety Policy
Specac Limited regards the promotion of health and safety measures as a mutual objective for Management and Employees at all levels.
It is therefore the Company's policy to do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent personal injury and damage to property and to protect everyone from foreseeable work hazards, including the public insofar as they come into contact with the Company and its' products.
In particular this Company has a responsibility:-
- To provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions taking account of any statutory requirements.
- To provide training and instruction to enable employees to perform their work safely and efficiently.
- To make available all necessary safety devices and protective equipment and supervise their use.
- To maintain a constant and continuing interest in healh and safety matters applicable to the Company's activities, in particular, by consulting and involving employee's, and/or their representatives, wherever possible.
Employees have a duty to co-operate in the operation of this policy;
- By working safely and efficiently.
- By using the protective equipment provided and by meeting statutory obligations.
- By reporting incidents that have led, or may lead, to injury or damage.
- By adhering to Company procedures, jointly agreed on their behalf, for securing a safe work place
- By assisting in the investigation of accidents with the object of introducing measures to prevent a recurrence.