- "To Develop long term profitable Client relationships, through meeting Client, Statutory and Regulatory requirements whilst seeking to continually improve our service and products we sell"
To achieve this we will always aim to:
Meet product Quality requirements
- Fully understand requirements.
- Thoroughly brief and communicate these requirements.
- Meet product quality standards / specifications.
Provide excellent Service
- Be pro-active in all our dealings with Clients.
- Do things right, first time, every time.
- Keep Clients informed of any problems.
- Be polite and courteous at all times.
- Be flexible to meet Clients changing requirements.
- Continually review our performance and implement actions to improve.
Ensure timely Delivery
- Meet agreed deadlines.
- Support our Clients to meet their goals when they are struggling to do so themselves.
All employees have been trained to understand the objective and commitment required to maintain an effective quality system, with all new employees being trained as part of the company induction process. This Policy and quality objectives will be reviewed annually to ensure the effectiveness of actions, compliance and continuous improvement.